Tuesday, January 6, 2009

i do what i do with deep conviction

i got face down in front of God last night and broke for the first time in a long time. i know that thats what i needed to do. to break...and to be put back together by Him. its a constant stuggle right now to keep Him in the forefront of my mind, but i can honestly say i'm donig my best. i'm not perfect, but i'm not expecting perfection of myself and i know He isnt either. i feel a change. which i didnt expect so soon, but i am so glad. i know there are hard times ahead but i know that with Him i can make it through...because in my weakness His power is made perfect (2 Corinthians 12:9).

Father i thank you for strength you have provided for me the past couple of days, and i pray that You continue to give me that strength as continue this journey back. thank you so much for your love, your grace, your faithfulness. in Jesus' name..... amen.

No comments: